Our money-saving, lower interest rate, VISA Credit Cards are perfect
for shopping, travel, and in the case of an emergency.
- Low Interest Rate 10.9% APR effective 08/01/09
days grace period for repayment of balance for purchases
- No annual fee
- No transaction fee for purchases
- No cash advance fee
- Get free Travel/Accident Insurance up to $250,000
- Use your VISA at over 9 million locations nationwide
- To apply, call the credit unoin att 717-248-5103 for an application and it will be mailed to you. Or stop in and pick up an application.
The card that works like a check. A Credit Union Visa Check card
is convenient, quick, and easy way to access your share draft account
without a checkbook, to make purchases, or obtain cash at ATM machines.
A $2.00 per month service charge applies. Come by the Credit Union
to open up your Visa Check Card today.
For debit card disputes, please call 1-800-600-5249. To
block your debit card, call 1-800-991-4965.
What You Need
to Know about Overdrafts and Overdraft Fees
Direct Deposit is the no cost and safe way to automatically deposit
your net pay, Social Security or Pension checks into your Credit
Union account. Never again make a special check cashing trip or
worry about lost, stolen, or mail delayed checks. Your money is
automatically transferred and immediately available every pay day.
Payroll Deduction deposits a portion of your net pay directly into
various credit union accounts. It's a great way to establish a no
excuses savings plan and to make loan payments automatic ... and
there's no sign up fee.
- Nada Information
- ACH Services
- Wire Transfers
- Drive Up Window and Night Depository
- Notary Services
- Money Orders